Thursday, August 19, 2010

Would You Pose Nude?

One of the topics on my Facebook Fan Page recently has been for the Ladies: Will you Pose Nude for your Spouse or Significant Other?   It generated a lot of discussion the past couple of weeks, with almost all who contributed stating they they would.

Many of my recent clients have been either husbands or wives, regular people, who have expressed a desire to have an erotic portrait in their homes.  It's actually kind of nice to see couples who still get a charge out each other--who wouldn't like to see his lady as a pin-up or Playmate?  This is a fun part of my job, I really enjoy illustrating everyday women, who normally don't pose or do very little.  Check out the Discussion in the Fan Page when you can.

The subject of today's image, Playboy model Carlotta Champagne, has a new, revamped website. www.carlotta-champagne.com lots of new content, pics, and more.Carlotta is a fantastic model & muse, and a wonderful lady.  NSFW, but you will enjoy her new paid site.  Take the tour.  

Vincent Wolff
www.erotic-pinups.com


4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear couples are embracing an erotic image for their homes! And BTW, Carlotta Champagne is not just a Playboy model. She was the model chosen for the first Muse feature in Carrie Leigh's NUDE magazine, Summer 2009 issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C, I should have noted that, as she was the one that told me about Carrie Leigh's NUDE.

    And yes, I'm very happy to see couples embracing this art themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several artistic renderings of myself as well as my husband nude. These hang proudly in the hallway where guests enter our home. Your work showcased here embodies the eroticism we should celebrate - it is moving, sensual and extremely tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank Goddess....you are one of the few couples that can do that, as most cannot hang nudes so prominently
    Thank you for the very kind words about my work, it is appreciated

    ReplyDelete