Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome to My First Posting

I'm very glad to start blogging about my art here at blogspot, and welcome you all, especially those of you who followed my through my newsletters via Constant Contact.  While my association is ending with CC, it will not with you.

As I mentioned in my last newsletter,  a reader complained directly to Constant Contact that my work was "offensive," and while investigating the complaint, they determined that I violated their "Terms of Service"  by posting nude images in my emails.  I was told to remove several images of my art and their photo references.  Since I can't market my nude artwork through a service that won't allow them, I decided to cancel my Constant Account when my billing cycle ended this week-end.

My good friend, photographer Rob Domaschuk, suggested a blog, and I happened upon this space while looking at another blog of model Unbearable Lightness.  At least, I can post 'adult' content here!  :)  And, this is a good way to remain connected with those of you who have subscribed to the newsletters for the past 2 years.

Please feel free to leave comments and thoughts, I'd love to hear them. 




2 comments:

  1. Very nice masthead and anchor image! Thank you for the mention and, most of all, Welcome to Bloggie World! I will link to you from What We Saw Today, and you are invited to link back.

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to a beautiful model and wonderful blogger....I hope to have half the success you have had.
    And I will link bakc...as soon as I figure out how to do it

    ReplyDelete