Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On A Nude Wife Sale....

I decided to run a sale....

or, perhaps the proper term would be a 'promotion.'  It seems that many of the great folks who find this blog have used the search term 'naked wives,' or a variation of those words.  As there is obviously a lot of interest in the subject, and I somewhat specialize in drawing 'naked wives,' I thought that maybe it is the time to promote some special pricing for Naked Wife drawings.


I am offering 10% off the published commission rates for any Naked Wife (or Almost Naked Wife) art commission until July 10, 2011.  This is a great opportunity to immortalize your better half (or ladies, yourself) as the Pinup Goddess that you are.  And 10% off my already reasonable rates can save you up to $65.

I've included examples of Naked Wives in this blog--one commissioned by the husband, the other by the wife herself.  These projects were fun and very rewarding, and I believe the clients were happy with the outcome.

Contact me at vincewolff2004@yahoo.com if you are interested in learning more about this promotion.  I'll send you prices and terms immediately.

2 comments:

  1. Naked wives. Now there's a new one :-) Every day I hear a new name for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he.....yep, and you should see the google searches for that term. it's amazing

    ReplyDelete