Sunday, August 11, 2013

Meet the Fans!

I recently returned from a  trip to Indianapolis with the family, and while down there, I had the opportunity to meet a fan who asked me to personally sign a drawing he had purchased of Playboy model Carlotta Champagne

Richard McCullogh won a 13" x 19" print at the Chicago Glamourcon show in June, and he was very excited that the original art was available.  Richard asked me to sign it in person while I was in Indianapolis, and he also wanted a picture of me doing so. We enlisted the help of one of the hotel staff, and I happily personalized both for him.  

I love meeting fans of my art, and , while I do sign every illustration, I am more than happy to personalize any of them for the buyer.  Got a piece of art of mine you want signed?  Let me know, I'll be more than happy to make arrangements to do so.
..

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to meet a fan! Now that I think of it, this is something models rarely have the privilege to do also. That's what makes a brick-and-mortar show so exciting...at an opening, you can meet the people who want to see your work and hear their feelings about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do miss exhibiting at shows for that reason, Carla.....it's nice to get feedback on artwork. but the shows I did were mostly attended by fans of models who were exhibiting there, so they'd look at me like I was an alien! :)

      Delete