Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Playboy Model Tease

I have been working on a drawing of former Playboy Cyber Girl Misty Dawn for a long time--9 years, in fact! This has been an off-and-on project, and up until this year, the largest drawing I ever attempted at 30" by 20." It is a black and white graphite drawing based on several references, but mostly on her Cyber Girl of the Week photos from August 2004, taken by Sam T'ang. Below is a very recent Work In Progress shot of Misty's head.


 
I'm going to try to finish this in the next few weeks, before Holiday Commissions need to be started.  This is the last WIP that I'll post until it's completed.


FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
Come join my Facebook Fan Page! I upload updates, news, Works In Progress and more.  We have over 1800 fans already, and I'd like to include you.  Click here to 'Like.'

MODEL MAYHEM  PROFILE
Did you know I've had a profile at Model Mayhem since 2006? I have met numerous models, photographers, fellow artists, and other industry professionals there, and enjoy the networking capabilities that MM provides. Come take a look at my artwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment