Friday, January 20, 2017

So I Have This Framed Art.....

.

....and I want to give it a great home, so here's a fabulous deal on this original drawing. This nude art of Playboy model
Heather Bauer
originally listed for $800, but we are offering it framed, matted, and ready-to-hang for only
$600, and that includes FREE Shipping!
(valued up to $170!)*





This art was created using graphite and conte crayon, & the entire framed piece measures 25" by 38." This is based on a photo sent to me by Heather, taken of her by an anonymous photographer, and depicts Heather in an extremely beautiful & sensual pose, as if she had just gotten out of the tub. It would look terrific in a master bath, a spa or a bedroom. And of course, I will personally sign it for whomever buys it!

For a limited time, I'm offering this original framed art to my fans and followers only at this terrific low rate! Payment can be by major credit card or PayPal. Please private message me for more information.

*Free Shipping to USA and territories only. Shipment via US Postal Service.


No comments:

Post a Comment