Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, a Happy & Prosperous New Year,  and great health for 2011.


I'm personally looking forward to 2011, as 2010 was very 'challenging,' to say the least.  I realize that most New Year's Resolutions are never kept; however, I've established some personal goals and will work hard to keep them.  And a couple of commissions to start off the new year always help out too!


Please be safe in your celebrations this season.  


Marisol, a Christmas commission from 2008

2 comments:

  1. I had so many hopes for 2010, and they really took a dive, so I think many of us have the same feelings you express here. I do so hope 2011 will make up for this year! And we have to remember not everything was so very bad. After all, you started your blog, and I was able to meet you and know you better.

    Merry Christmas and all best wishes for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here....lots of hopes, and they also took dives. But, I met new people, including you, started writing more frequently---I'm looking forward to the challenges of 2011!

    Merry Christmas and a great 2011 to you as well, CJ

    ReplyDelete